Parents & teacher
The PTO (Parents & Teacher Organization) is a structure for representation chosen by the parents/guardians of students in each academic year and the ASB teaching staff.
Their objectives are:
• To promote the involvement of parents/guardians and teachers through voluntary work in committees.
• To raise funds for projects, activities and special material resources.
• To encourage communication between the different members of the educational community to promote understanding and cooperation.
• To coordinate with teachers, at their request, with the grade representative for the academic year, as well as with parents/guardians of the grade, activities requiring the participation of volunteers through events that are organized.
Representation in the PTO is composed of:
•16 parent representatives for each academic year, from Nursery to Grade 12.
• 4 teacher representatives, one for each section: Early Childhood, Lower School, the middle years and Upper School.