The school administration is set to try to give the best service to students, parents and staff. We are at your disposal for any item on the daily life of your children.
Recently we have undertaken a restructuring of the office to try to improve the service we offer. It currently consists of the following persons:
– Director: Rafael Trinidad
– María Asunción Sáenz: Business Manager
– Arantza Zubizarreta: Accountant
– Itziar Lopez de Lacalle: Early Childhood & Lower School secretary
– Lucía Algorta: Secretary to the Director and Upper School
– Cristina Dieguez: EFL program secretary
– Sara Chasco: Business Office secretary
– Ramiro Bayón: Maintenance Manager
– Jokin Bitorika: ICT Director
– Raúl Gallardo: ICT Technician
Secretary to the Director and Upper School: Lucía Algorta
She performs secretarial work related to the Head of School and Middle and Upper School. She is responsible for all parents seeking changes related to dining and bus services.
Early Childhood, Lower School and School Admissions: Itziar Lopez de Lacalle
You will also have to communicate with her in case of admissions to the school at email@example.com
Secretary of EFL: Cristina Dieguez
She manages administrative tasks related to the courses of English, both in winter and summer, for students outside the school. For any questions about these programs contact her in firstname.lastname@example.org
It is responsible for all tasks related to charging and payment, billing, accounting, etc.
It also handles the relationship with banks and service providers such as cleaning. If you have any questions or need to contact us to discuss issues relating to these matters you can do so by contacting Sara Chasco at email@example.com or Arantza Zubizarreta at firstname.lastname@example.org