The school administration is set to try to give the best service to students, parents and staff. We are at your disposal for any item on the daily life of your children.
Recently we have undertaken a restructuring of the office to try to improve the service we offer. It currently consists of the following persons:
– Director: Rafael Trinidad
– María Asunción Sáenz: Business Manager
– Arantza Zubizarreta: Accountant
– Itziar Lopez de Lacalle: Early Childhood & Lower School secretary
– Lucía Algorta: Secretary to the Director and Upper School
– Cristina Dieguez: EFL program secretary
– Sara Chasco: Business Office secretary
– Ramiro Bayón: Maintenance Manager
– Jokin Bitorika: ICT Director
– Raúl Gallardo: ICT Technician
|Secretary to the Director and Upper School: Lucia Algorta.
She performs secretarial work related to the Head of School and Middle and Upper School.She is responsible for all parents seeking changes related to dining and bus services.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or for bus changes (only allowed in Upper School) email@example.com
|Early Childhood, Lower School and School Admissions: Itziar Lopez de Lacalle.
She is the support person of both sections for teachers, parents and students. For matters related to Early Childhood at firstname.lastname@example.org and with Lower School at email@example.com.
You will also have to communicate with her in case of admissions to the school at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Secretary of EFL: Cristina Dieguez.
She manages administrative tasks related to the courses of English, both in winter and summer, for students outside the school. For any questions about these programs contact her in email@example.com
It is responsible for all tasks related to charging and payment, billing, accounting, etc..